Bullet proof vehichles

Strike9

I have found a bullet proof maverick it is in the mission were you need to get the dossier for crash

kill the guy before he gets in his helicopter then push it to verdant meadows it is locked.

it has to be the maverick that the guy gets in not the one you get in i tried it it isn't bullet proof

i shot the other one for a minute with an smg and it never blew up! :coolthumbup:

I have found a bullet proof maverick it is in the mission were you need to get the dossier for crash

kill the guy before he gets in his helicopter then push it to verdant meadows it is locked.

it has to be the maverick that the guy gets in not the one you get in i tried it it isn't bullet proof

i shot the other one for a minute with an smg and it never blew up! :coolthumbup:

So the Maverick is locked? Lol, it would be hell to push a helicopter all the way to Verdant Meadows.

yeh i now i guess you blow it up and get a dozer and use the dozer to push it the verdant meadows lol

manuel labor

I don't know if anyone knows this but there is 3 different hotring racers

Hotring racer - an older race car it is always number 21 and it spawns outside the stadium in los santos after you beat 8 track

it has a smaller grill and higher tailight than racer A and different headlights

Hotring racerA- a modern race car i don't know how to get it with out the cheat

looks kinda similiar to the buffalo

Hotring racerB- kind of a slower 8 track race car seems to be a little tougher you drive it in the 8 track race,

i have seen it once in the san fiero impound lot but only once different engine sound and different front end then the first 2

cars

and 3 different glendales

normal

ghost

bloodring banger