can you make your own custom cars?

there might be a reason for it being sparse. You can get 3d Max but that costs a lot. Best is getting Zmodeler. But really, it's to hard to figure out. Many have tried but if you are new to moding you wont be able to do it. I know this doesn't awnser your question but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do it.

there might be a reason for it being sparse. You can get 3d Max but that costs a lot. Best is getting Zmodeler. But really, it's to hard to figure out. Many have tried but if you are new to moding you wont be able to do it. I know this doesn't awnser your question but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do it.

does Zmodeler let you desing and make your own custom car for gta san andreas for pc???i went on the website for Zmodeler and there was no discription of what it does!!! thanks for replyin to the question!!!

• 10 months later...

does Zmodeler let you desing and make your own custom car for gta san andreas for pc???i went on the website for Zmodeler and there was no discription of what it does!!! thanks for replyin to the question!!!

You can make your own custom content for SA (or any other GTA game that uses Renderware) with Zmodeler, but that takes a lot of hard work and patience, as whittling your very own bunch of polygons (cars, buildings, objects, etc.) can be quite hard. I suggest that you start small by learning how to install simple mods, and if you're already good at that, try learning to do more complex stuff such as what you're asking...