Very recursive error...

Just something I noticed happens a lot for no apparent reason:

ipsdrivererror8yy.png

I seem to get it when posting mostly, the post still works but the error will sometimes pop-up. Not sure to the reason, or if it is a major problem at all, just wanted to point it our for reference in case it becomes a large problem over time.

Yeah it's on the 25th post of every topic actually. It's an IBStore bug - When a user's topic reaches X posts give them a bonus of X points...

We have that set at when your topic you have made reaches 25 posts, you get a bonus of 500 points. The query that is run to give you these extra points doesn't have any member id in it so it fails and you get that error message.

I keep meaning to fix it but always have other stuff to do, like at the moment. I'll try and get it sorted out later tonight.

Wouldn't it be easy enough to set the member ID as 'fake' account. Make one which huge amounts of money (if possible cant be robbed etc) and tell it to use that. Im not sure if you can make 'private' members which no one can see but maybe even tell everyone that robbing (or attempting) is a bannable offence. Then you could check the logs every now and then just to make sure no one has tried to.

You seem to know your stuff so I'll let you handle it however.