Sign in to follow this  
adzpsp

Game crashing

Hey guys.

I'm kinda new to all this modding etc. I have downloaded loads of vehical mods for GTA:SA and once installed they are ok, but i installed many more yesterday and it crashes the game, I know it can't be my game as it used to work fine, but it must be one of the mods i installed.

It crashed when i went to the garage in CJ's gararge in SF (Spelling) I am using a 100% game save which i downloaded from here, but the mods i think i am using are from another site.

I have uninstalled GTA:SA and am currently installing it now.

I shall not install any mods yet but will go to where the game crashed and see what car it is and what mod replaces that car.

Is there anyother reason for it crashing? p.s: I think i have the United States version of the game, I'm unsure.

I have installed SA again, and now when i load the game, the loading bar gets half way and it crashes.

I have no clue what mod is doing this.

I have SaMP installed as well, i know that's not doing it.

And no shit sherlock Scythe, it's easier to uninstall the game because the game itself could have been damaged, that's why ;)

AppName: gta_sa.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: gta_sa.exe

ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 001b6b2f

That is the error message i get.

And the 11yr old kid please don't reply, I would like a knowledgeable person to help me.

Thx. :coolthumbup:

Edited by adzpsp

Try with the disk using the original CD and tell us how it goes. I would rather if we didn't know if you used a CD crack or not, not our business, and it just gives me a reason to lock the topic. So don't mention it again, thanks.

Glad you got that sorted out. But Jared I don't see why a harmless no-cd patch is reasoning to lock the topic. all it does is tells the exe not to bother looking for the cd. anyway i dont want to start an argument as you are obviosly against the patchs.

lol, no, just taking the precautions to make sure this doesn't turn into a warez topic. CD Cracks aren't really that legit. Hope you understand my point of view.

Thats fine, just I come from communities where it is considered against the rules, as some people abuse them to use a game they don't legitimately own.