Couple of Problem Need Guidence.

faizy999

i have two problems first i can't find the jetpack in the game i play on PC in the airport where the flying school present. picture guide shows jetpack is on top of roof of garage. but i can't find it. second on which ammo shop i can buy desert eagle.

hope you guys solve my problem.

i have two problems first i can't find the jetpack in the game i play on PC in the airport where the flying school present. picture guide shows jetpack is on top of roof of garage. but i can't find it. second on which ammo shop i can buy desert eagle.

hope you guys solve my problem.

I think you have to unlock the Jetpack by doing some of The Truths missions, And I think the Island You can by a Desert Eagle is in San Fierro, but I'm not sure about that.

There is a Desert Eagle behind Zero's shop in San Fierro (PS version anyway). And you have to do beat "Black Project" before the jet pack is there. (It's not on the roof but next to the door)

Thanks man 4 the jetpack information but for the desert eagle i asked where i can buy from the ammo shop which ammo shop have it to 4 selling. i know the hideouts of desert eagle. thanks 4 your & Tommy Montana contribution.