If GTA doesn`t work/run on you PC...

Gycu

I`m talking about GTA IV

Conditions:

1.If your PC respects the system requirements

2.Only if it eventually R*`ll release a PC version

3.Considering that you dont have an console/don`t afford one and the only place to play GTA 4 is your PC,like my situation

If like an error appears,something like |SEND||DON`T SEND| ,or other errors

What I`m gonna do?Well 1-swear 2-find the sollution in the Read Me file of the game

3-find the sollution on the net/asking people if I didn`t find at the Read Me

4-be very sad a few weeks

I would be very sad considering that I spent my money on that game + upgraded my PC(although not only for GTA4)

I just gipe they`ll make a PC version & it will run on my PC

BTW:If the game is original (60$ bought from a local pc-games shop) it`s a lower chance of not appearing an error rather than having an pirated version(from torrents or something like that)?I will buy this game not "steal " it from the net.

Edited by Gycu

You only get the "send don't send" errors when you've been fucking with the game files, for mods or whatever, so to solve that, clean install and don't fuck with the files.

You could also get a job so you can afford a console. If you can't get a job because you're still in school then you're not old enough to be playing the game in the first place - this is hardly a legit complaint, so you'll have to act like a spoilt little shit of a kid and beg your parents.

I do hope you're purchasing the game. If you pirate GTA you deserve to get errors for not supporting R*. Or you'll end up like half the illiterate n00bs here, who are so dumb they don't even read that the description says it's the Russian version. So they end up with all the writing in Cyrillic and complain to me that they've been attacked by a virus because their game is in "some funny european language".

Being sad for a few weeks is the worst thing you could possibly choose to do if you end up not being able to play it. A true GTA fan will do anything to get the game running.

If you upgrade your PC and it still doesn't work then you're pretty much fucked. Also, I don't understand how some of you guys can wait nearly a year for PC releases. Don't you get the slightest bit excited and want to play the game? Not much of a fan huh? Get a damn console if you want to game is what I say.

Anyway, why are you so worried about it now? You're going to have to wait well over a year if there is a PC version. Unless you've been doing something suspicious on your PC (I bet you have because you're so worried about errors... pirated XP eh? :P)

[/rant]

I was planing on getting a Wii and 360 this year, but then Chris82 put the idea of building a pc in my head.

Untill then I'll just have to visit my friend alot, I guess...

Although I could possibly lower the specs of some parts (CPU, Graphic Card, Cooler) I think I'll stick with PC. I use it much more then a console. Buying a 360 would only be for Halo and GTA.

No my XP has license.I only need about 20 more $ for buying this game ,I`ll put my money away for more than one year .

Well with the sallaries in my country you need to work about 1 year for buying a console(less than 80$ a month sallary),so WTF work 1 year for a console?damn I`m not a fan of consoles,plus in my city I don`t hink there are more than 3 PS3`s.It`s a poor country .I bought a PC,so my parents will say no to a console even though I`ll have the required GTA age.Damn this parents,even though you`re a grown up they still treat you like a kid and doesn`t let you buy what you want.

My parents said:Upgrade your PC if you want,we`ll give you 30-40% but NO consoles!!!

EDIT:I think I`ll have Vista `till then :) Original version :)

Damn money:20 more bucks for GTA 4,30 more for Sims 2 Seasons.........BTW How much is an WS Vista?

Edited by Gycu

700$ WTF?I hope it`s put on an golden disk :) To bad I must have 18 years old + to have experience to get a job in this country. + I have the highschool damn maybe I wont buy Vista after all,but who knows,I`ll throw my PC from the 10th floor if it doesn`t run :) Probably stay day and night trying to find out if it`s not working.I just hope it`ll work.C`mon I`ve been a good kid this year(`till now),I didn`t argue with anyine,I respected my friends....GOD Please make GTA 4 to work on everyine`s computers(of course if it`ll have the required system specs....)

Chris is right about getting a job. C'mon,even washing floors in a store will make you enough cash to buy X360 by the time GTAIV arrives. And if you work just a wee-bit harder you'll nail a PS3. I don't really know how it is in England, but in US, getting a job is piece of cake. See, the only reason theres unemployment of %15 is becuz peple want very nice jobs,but have no edu whatsoevur. So you have 'till October to make cash. Ha,say maybe you'll earn to get BOTH consoles. GTA fans DEFINITELY don't like waiting.

Visist my country and then tell me if someone hires you without having experience and 18 year-old.No one does that .Damn country,damn Romania :((( I bet that there are less than 1000 consoles in my country(population 22 millions).Plus as I sad if you are lucky to get hired no one will pay you more than 4 $ a day,what 4$ I sad?,I meant 3.It`s a poor country,and it`s not the only oneCheesey-weezey people.Just joined the EU hope things will get better.Get a job only with relations.

Damn I`ll try no mather to make that game work on my PC ,reinstall Windiws,ALL.