OMG WILL YOU PLZZZZ HELP A NOOB?

don vinny

ok i got vice city and it worked but then i tried to mod manually i messed something up and when vice city loaded halfway an error message came up that said UNHANDLED EXCEPTION. so i deleted everything including all messed up files and the entire gta3.img folder. OK so i then uninstalled vice city and then reinstalled it fresh and new. now when it loads halfway the error message still comes up and i just figured out how to properly mod * the entire message was

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION : c0000005

At adress : 0048944c

SOMEONE PLZZZZ HELP ME I AM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Sounds like you've got a serious problem my friend. I'm not really sure what to do, I would have told you to re-install but I see you've already tried that. Hey man, do you use Windows XP? If you have XP you can use System Restore to restore your computer to an earlier time, to go there, click Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools and System Restore. Try first to re-install VC again, if it doesn't work, then try System Restore.

Did you delete the old savegames folder? If not, try deleting it, or just rename it if you want to keep the saves. If that dont help, maybe the modding caused some changes in windows registry( dont know how that could happen but still), so RegEdit is what you need. But i have to say editing registry is complicated and unexperienced editor can f*** thing up very badly.