Children Reading 'gay' fairy tales

Malibu

Yeah, male kids shouldn't read fairytales, they should read books on cars or something. Our government wouldn't do anything like this and we are owned by the UK. Gay people are normally brought up like straight people but are gay. Why bring up straight people with gay books.

Someone is stupid.

Yeah, male kids shouldn't read fairytales, they should read books on cars or something. Our government wouldn't do anything like this and we are owned by the UK. Gay people are normally brought up like straight people but are gay. Why bring up straight people with gay books.

Someone is stupid.

Why do boys have to read book about cars? Thats silly they should read whatever they want. I dont know that this is such a bad idea, I doubt anyone will be "turned" gay. If it cuts down on discrimination then how is that a bad thing.

Someone is stupid.

Why do boys have to read book about cars? Thats silly they should read whatever they want. I dont know that this is such a bad idea, I doubt anyone will be "turned" gay. If it cuts down on discrimination then how is that a bad thing.

It was an example, and as a girl you wouldnt know the pressure that a guy goes through, books can do alot to a kids mind....

These books wouldnt just be about gay men there would also be about gay woman too. I dont think the books would be saying "Its great to be gay so be gay or else!" Its more like that they would say sometimes men love woman and sometimes men love men. Just saying its ok and nothing strange and you shouldnt be afraid about it.