Donald Love in GTA4

he had sex with two dead bodies for f*** sake! think twice guys, after all, he was just using Claude

He actually ate the bodies Ned Burner and Avery Carrington.

actually, he is a cannibal and attracted to corpses, listen to what he says in LCS man

look into wikipedia, if you don't have time for that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chara...ty_City_Stories

It is revealed in this game that Love is a cannibal and very likely a necrophiliac. Love describes human as tasting, "just like chicken, but more... sentient, if you know what I mean" during a cut scene where a human torso can be seen on the table with Love eating the ribs. Among those presumed to be consumed by Donald are Ned Burner and Avery Carrington, both of whom he takes with him on his flight out of Liberty City so he "won't be traveling alone."

he had sex with two dead bodies for f*** sake! think twice guys, after all, he was just using Claude

He actually ate the bodies Ned Burner and Avery Carrington.

actually, he is a cannibal and attracted to corpses, listen to what he says in LCS man

look into wikipedia, if you don't have time for that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chara...ty_City_Stories

It is revealed in this game that Love is a cannibal and very likely a necrophiliac. Love describes human as tasting, "just like chicken, but more... sentient, if you know what I mean" during a cut scene where a human torso can be seen on the table with Love eating the ribs. Among those presumed to be consumed by Donald are Ned Burner and Avery Carrington, both of whom he takes with him on his flight out of Liberty City so he "won't be traveling alone."

That's basically what I'm saying. He's a cannibal and he ate the remains Avery Carrington and Ned Burner. I'm not sure he was aware that the ribs of Giovanni Casa was on his table during one of his missions but he could've.