Need to know how to change ingame car names!

GiiBz

HI

Ok so i want to know a simple step by step guide on how to change ingame car names...

Yes i have the GXT editor

But whenever i open it i only get mission scripts and the files came with no READ ME...

So please help

(P.S If you have some spare time can someone find a decent tractor to replace the tractor? All the things i found and tested were crap (I have tried www.grandtheftauto.fr))

THX if you can

~-RaDi0N-~

BREAKTHROUGH- I have managed to change the name from the "LANDSTALKER" to the "LAND ROVER FREELANDER" but i have stupidely forgotten what i did and now i cant do it again (i used GXTeditor)

So can someone just post a guide on how to change the ingame car names instead of just suggesting things plz

thx

You open american.gxt with the GXT editor. You pick the main category from the list on the left (there are loads, but most are in just one main category). Scroll down in the next list to find the car name. You then edit that and save it. Don't forget to make sure that american.gxt is not read-only.

I recall there is a problem with the GXT editor - a button that doesn't work or something - but that is all talked about in the readme file that comes with it.