Who do you think will be the main Charachter in GTAIV?

Red_91

GTAIV  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Next charachter

• Roman Petronov
    • Niko Bellic

As we all know there are rumours circulating around the internet that Niko won't be the main charachter but this has not been confirmed and the rumours haven't been said to be false which leads many people to believe that Roman will be the next protagonist in the GTA series

Who do you think will be the main charachter in GTAIV?

I think Niko should have the main role in GTAIV. I don't think Roman will be the same as Niko since they could be different people with different characteristics. So In my Opinion, I would say Niko would be the main character in GTA IV.

So what you saying? that Roman should start as the main charachter but then Nikko takes over or the other way round? :blink::wacko:

So what you saying? that Roman should start as the main charachter but then Nikko takes over or the other way round? :blink::wacko:

No. What I'm trying the say is that Niko should stay as the main Character. I don't think Roman will be the main character. If you watched the Trailer, why was Niko the only Character on there? Not anyone else. Then the Trailer could be my proof towards Niko being the main character.

Well it's what you believe. No one is actually sure If it's Nikko or Roman who you'll be playing in the game. If you believe IJWT and all his dumb lies, you would believe that would be in the game. But why would he want to ruin it for all of us when no one, not even Chris knows who it could be. The fact is that he's a lier, and we still won't know who the main character is.

Well it's what you believe. No one is actually sure If it's Nikko or Roman who you'll be playing in the game. If you believe IJWT and all his dumb lies, you would believe that would be in the game. But why would he want to ruin it for all of us when no one, not even Chris knows who it could be. The fact is that he's a lier, and we still won't know who the main character is.

Well right now most people on TGTAP think the main charchter will be nikko which I am happy about.

Did you guys not read the May issue of GameInformer? They said that they played as Niko Bellic...so why wouldn't he be the main character?

Rumors could be started by stupid people too.

I didn't start that up, some other member did. Well as long as Niko is the main character, I'm happy with that. :) This whole thing happened by another member that began to lie alot, so this theory came up about another main character in GTAIV. Just to tell you all about it OGTAM.

Edited by Tommy Montana

Did you guys not read the May issue of GameInformer? They said that they played as Niko Bellic...so why wouldn't he be the main character?

Rumors could be started by stupid people too.

I know however some peopl think Nikko gets killed and you become Roman.

I would find that pointless that you start off as one character and have to become another one. Unless that's part of the whole "destiny" thing where if you f*** up with something...you die and become someone else.