Your GTA IV adds

glitch

Mpilk, I agree.

People, if you're going to criticise work, you have to show that you know what you're talking about. Unless you produce something better, you're just insulting someone without knowing anything (from our viewpoint).

That picture was awesome, I've done photoshop for ages and I'd have never thought to do that, I still don't know if I could do that! The signs look very contemporary - as a piece of marketing, it would work....unless you're going to say you wouldn't stop and look at it in real life?

Dazza - yes we all know they wouldn't allow it in real life, who cares? It's just a bit of fun :D

I don't have to SHOW that I know what I'm talking about. KNOWING good work and being able to PRODUCE it are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. I can tell someone my opinion without having ever done what I'm criticizing. On top of that, you don't have to "know" anything to know whether you THINK something looks good or not. I, also, have been using Photoshop for ages and it honestly looks like he simply distorted the logos and then made them look transparent, can't exactly name an exact method but it isn't hard no matter how you go about it. Sorry, but I HATE when people are all, "You can't say anything bad about someone else's work unless you show something you've done better!!!". It's retarded.

Most people here know I like working with photo manipulation, I don't really have to prove myself. But, if I have to have work to make any comments that aren't complimenting on someone else's work, then I'll make something when I get home.

I don't have to SHOW that I know what I'm talking about. KNOWING good work and being able to PRODUCE it are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. I can tell someone my opinion without having ever done what I'm criticizing. On top of that, you don't have to "know" anything to know whether you THINK something looks good or not. I, also, have been using Photoshop for ages and it honestly looks like he simply distorted the logos and then made them look transparent, can't exactly name an exact method but it isn't hard no matter how you go about it. Sorry, but I HATE when people are all, "You can't say anything bad about someone else's work unless you show something you've done better!!!". It's retarded.

Most people here know I like working with photo manipulation, I don't really have to prove myself. But, if I have to have work to make any comments that aren't complimenting on someone else's work, then I'll make something when I get home.

Yeh maybe, I could do the same aswell but he came up with an idea which was really cool and fun to do aswell. People don't need to get so stressy and go all "you can see a bit of the logo sticking outof the edge" or something like that. So what? It looks pretty cool and doesn't matter if its easy to do or what. He even says he got bored so he decided to do it in some spare time.

Lets get back on topic and make our own!