Sign in to follow this  
DareDevilX

[SA]New Collab Video

Ugh I'm going on vacation tommorow and if it isn't finished after I come back (2 weeks) I'm going to slap him! :o

W8 few more days wheely...I'll try to contact him.Maybe he just doesn't have time to upload it.

But if it continues this way we'll have to start another collab...

Ok I just contacted DC and he said he has problems with Vegas and that he can't edit.

So anyone in the mood to edit? :mellow: Wheely should i sign you up?

Edited by DareDevilX

Ok..now we have to tell every stunter (look first post to see who's in) to resend their stuff.If anyone wants

to sign up that's ok too.

What should the deadline be...ten days from now?I'll set it to 20.8.2007 so if anyone has complains

about it tell me...

Edited by DareDevilX

So because he has problems with Vegas he just forgets about us and the vid and doesn't bother to contact us? that sucks :(

I'm always happy to edit the vid :)

So because he has problems with Vegas he just forgets about us and the vid and doesn't bother to contact us? that sucks :(

I'm always happy to edit the vid :)

EH!! GET YOUR ASS BACK TO GLS AND FINISH THE SA VID! this 1's myne :P

Just tell everyone to Upload it to Filefront, and then PM me the links, and in the uploaded folder, i hopefully should get the reps,skin(s), and text they want

Edited by wheelman101

You're editing the vc vid, its only fair. Plus I'd be editing a tgtap stunt collab roughly 1 year after I did one before :)

Let somebody else decide :P

Last time we chosen an editor more people could apply to that position...it was Gof and DC I think but Gof

given up so we didn't have to vote.

So I think it would be best to put a vote...But until you two decide I'll be neutral.

Yea I can get my stunts back, or re-up them, so I guess Im out, My motherboard blew up on my good computer so I cant access all my .reps. Sorry fellas, maybe DC still has mine :mellow:

Sorry to hear that...I'll ask DC if he still has your stunts...

EDIT:He has them...you're in!

Edited by DareDevilX

hello ppl, i kno nobody cares but i'm back after 3 weeks i entered the forums when there were merely 3/5 days left for the submission of stuff...DC told my stuff wasn't so good to be put in it...so can i enter now with either old ones or new ones or both. Ya kno what? It was the first collab and the first video i wud've ever taken part in. BTW after disappointment i released TOXICITY.I know it wasn't so good, but worth one watch; so now what say, ME in/out?PLZ be considerate abt this ppl..

Ok so it's wheely....toxic send stunts again....and if they're good you'll be in.Deadline is 20.8.2007...hurry up.

Edited by DareDevilX

@ DDX: YEAH, but u made a mistake, again....in two of ur posts u gave deadline as 20/7/07...

wake up stunter...its august...the 8th month...

back to topic...i'll send 'em to wheelman101..soon..

btw any stunts i mean "aerial/bike/boat/all" will be accepted?

Shit...this is sooo embarassing....I'll edit my posts...Thanks Toxic.....Anyway yes you can do any type of

stunts...

Lol

EDIT:You don't have to send your stunts one month ago anymore :P lol

Edited by DareDevilX