Police sirens

7.62mm

Hey folks!

I recently am looking at police sirens for my truck. It's a 1978 Ford F-150 with a 351 cleveland engine.

Now I know sirens obviously are not legal..

I am looking for some. I went to www.wolo-mfg.com they have some cool stuff. I got a reverse siren like they have on fire trucks.

I don't know why I got one I just want my truck to be unique.

Regardless though, I can't seem to find a realistic siren that would be easy to install. Any sites you guys know of where I can get one?

I went to Ebay, I searched google, they have some but you know.. It would be nice if they had samples of what they sound like you know?

My dad is in Law Enforcement so this should be easy for me. I just can't seem to find a good one. Any ideas? Models? Good sites you know of?

If so please let me know!

Thank you guys.

Cheers.

x

If your dad is in law enforcement I'd assume he'd be able to get a hold of a good one for you. Have you asked him?

Yea I have asked him. He really is not with me on it because it is against the law.. My dad used to be on The S.W.A.T team now he is like almost FBI..

My mom on the other hand says I can get one as long as I pay for it. The one I am looking at is nearly $350.00

I won't use it on public streets though. I know what you mean though buddy. I respect what my family thinks too. It has to be ok with them. I talked to my dad he said I better not use it on public roads. I found one off ebay. A real one with wail, yelp, hydrayelp, and airhorn. It's pretty cool.