Mad Dogg

Highwire

When you are controlling the pickup truck all you have to do is slowly flow where he's walking. Eventually he will fall of the building and if you did the follow right he should safely land on a pile of boxes in the back of your truck. Then you will have to drive him to the hospital or some place and a Madd Dogg health meter will appear, be careful not to crash your car or Madd Dogg will die and you'll fail the mission. Good luck! :)

When you are controlling the pickup truck all you have to do is slowly flow where he's walking. Eventually he will fall of the building and if you did the follow right he should safely land on a pile of boxes in the back of your truck. Then you will have to drive him to the hospital or some place and a Madd Dogg health meter will appear, be careful not to crash your car or Madd Dogg will die and you'll fail the mission. Good luck! :)

Um i know that part but he jumps off before i start, i mean the part where it tells you how to do the mission i press X asap but he still jumps before I even move

Well that's just a glitch then. I don't know if it would help but do you have a console or PC version cause if you got a PC version maybe you downloaded some kind of mod that messed the game up. Or if you have cheats on that could mess up the game as well. Can't think of anything else, I'd just keep trying, maybe it'll work one day.

Yes, it's a serious glitch in the mission Madd Dogg where he jumps off before you have a chance to save him. The main cause for the glitch is using the Peds Riot cheat. I'm not sure about any other cheat but the only way to get around it is to start a new cheat-free game.

This is kinda unrelated but on Wikipedia it said they released Mad Dog albums. Were they just Ice-T rapping amd it said Mad Dogg?

Mad Dogg albums? This guy is a fictional rapper in SA. But I think there is a real Mad Dog rapper but the one in SA has 2 gs.

Thats why it's so wierd..

I Need help with dis! In the mission Mad Dogg in LV Mad Dogg jumps off the building before I start how can I do tha mission if I have to save him before he jumps?

lol i still laugh everytime he lands on the windscreen. Yeh u gotta run past that guy on his mobile n jump in the truck n get it into position - it's easy, but more fun to watch him drop :D

But I think there is a real Mad Dog rapper but the one in SA has 2 gs.

Is there a real rapper named that? If so that would make more sense! Which one came first? Sorry fer going off topic.. [again, but I am hated anyways so there is really no point trying to be liked]

You guys mentioned the Peds Riot cheat, R* intentionally made the game so using cheats corrupt the save files. If you have a save from before you used cheats it might work. Good looking out Rashon125 & Whitaker.

Good luck.

Really? I thought it was just a glitch or something. :huh:

Nope, that's their anti cheating strategy.

EDIT: look for GTA SA Savegame Editor 2.3, It can reset the number of cheats back to 0. Resetting the cheats might help but

I don't save after using cheats so I don't know for sure. Either way the tool is worth getting for the other features. And don't forget to install the GTKMM Runtime, it should come w/ it. I have used & abused this one & it's sweet.

I didn't find it in this download section but it's not hard to find.

Chris - Is it okay to post a link to this? I wanted to make sure there's no problem since it's on another GTA site.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys are close but no cigar.

yes it has something to do with cheats and it's something to do with the savegame.

your problem is da da da daa

your a cheetah.

the game wont let you pass that mission unless you have less than 500 cheats on the save game.

two ways to fix it

1. get that save game editor (if on PC)

2.your only choice on ps2 is to delete that game and start again.

I know it's cruel after spending so much time on it but just start again.

and no cheats!!!

I have finished the all the missions without cheats it took me 7 straight hours.

but it's so easy you wont notice all the missions going past.

p.s. you could keep the old savegame just to watch him did or you could go to the lv gym and watch the people jumping of the building.