my first stunt video

Carlsberg

Not bad as you first video.

But you surely need a lot to cope up.

First: Remove that REPLAY text that is flashing.Use Ghostchild's TUT on how to do it.

Second:Practice more different stunts.I saw all of them were Old School ones.

Use Packer,BSMs and Bumps etc. Head over to GTAS and get some TuTs.

Third:Get a nice custom Skin.Bike is not necessary.But still......

That song surely put a smile on my face.

Okay, why is the end of nearly every stunt editied out? is it because you stacked them or what? Just pisses me off.

Miko, probably you.

Not only that, the tiltes.. well, they were hard to read. Anyone who din't know who you were would struggle to read... That font, which you lika a little bit to much, on that frankly horrible brown background, it woulnd't have been to hard to import an image, with some text to make for some more attractive tiltles...

plus, no credits to the music you used, nor the software, nor to rockstar.

And towards the end, you got a bit obsessive with the effects... Just made for hard viewing, and it was jolty, sodidn't keep me watching...

Just my opinion, take from it what you want, and what you don't, well, don't. And if you wanna retalliate, because you think i was taing the piss, do it.

The bottom line is, i'm just giving you tips for next time, that is to assume there will be one....

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Okay, why is the end of nearly every stunt editied out? is it because you stacked them or what? Just pisses me off.

Miko, probably you.

Not only that, the tiltes.. well, they were hard to read. Anyone who din't know who you were would struggle to read... That font, which you lika a little bit to much, on that frankly horrible brown background, it woulnd't have been to hard to import an image, with some text to make for some more attractive tiltles...

And towards the end, you got a bit obsessive with the effects... Just made for hard viewing, and it was jolty, sodidn't keep me watching...

Just my opinion, take from it what you want, and what you don't, well, don't. And if you wanna retalliate, because you think i was taing the piss, do it.

The bottom line is, i'm just giving you tips for next time, that is to assume there will be one....

well thanks! i m not pissed off actually i have learn a lot from the posts you guys put. anyway i will be uploading my third video soon and hope i will impress you guys in that.

@MRLlamaLlama

dude i saw you first stunt video and got some locations and ideas THANKS A LOT! :D

Edited by Carlsberg

Miko, probably you.

well thanks! i m not pissed off actually i have learn a lot from the posts you guys put. anyway i will be uploading my third video soon and hope i will impress you guys in that.

@MRLlamaLlama

dude i saw you first stunt video and got some locations and ideas so when! THANKS A LOT! :D

Ok, no worries man, i just though i might have been a little harsh, i had exams this morning, so i wasnt in a good mood. But nice to know you lliked my vid, haben't had anywhere near enough time to produce another (yet.. but i have 10 weeks off as of friday, so i should be able to knock something up... and er, i'll be more active as well... aiming for 666 posts :evil:)