help! saving!

RUSTY!

im a lazy person

i need some 2 explain how put one of the game saves 4 sanandreas on here 2 my game because i cant b bothered 2 do th game all ova again

(ive already completed it on ps2)

also how do i transfer modded cars 2 my game

HELLPPP!!!

thanx :D

im a lazy person

i need some 2 explain how put one of the game saves 4 sanandreas on here 2 my game because i cant b bothered 2 do th game all ova again

(ive already completed it on ps2)

also how do i transfer modded cars 2 my game

HELLPPP!!!

thanx :D

save files ihn my documents>san andreas user files.

modded cars - use SAMI. I think it's probably beyond you to use another method, since you don't know where the save files go....

Make sure you have V1 game before trying any of this, likelihood id you dont and will bitch when it don't work.

In theoryi shouldn't be encouraging the fact you didn't SEARCH THE FORUMS FIRST.... because that save both of us time and effort.

Good day to you.

MrLlamaLlama

(you caught me in a good mood, i'm getting pissed tonight!) :drunks:

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Saved files are stored in c:\Documents and Settings\nnnn\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files, where nnnn is the name of your account. Just download 'em and drag it to your User Files folder... Anyway I'm a bit disappointed that some noobs in this forum just use this site like as if it's a disposable Kodak camera - if you like to enjoy more, please don't waste your account just by posting one thread and then abandoning it...

cheers guys gettin the hang of it now!!

yay :lol:

first timer at this ya c :lol:

It's a pleasure to help you n00bs, but please check out the forums as often as possible, and try not to just post one or two threads and just abandon your account... And try to speak in natural, plain English. No offense, but this can make you gain more recognition in the forums... :lol:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie