1. 1. Are you?

• No
    • Yes
    • WTF is this?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause they can't get enough protein and can't eat anything that contains egg and stuff, like cakes. And we all know that we need cake to get strong.

(source: Wikipedia)

That's VEGAN, genius, not vegetarian.

Vegetarians are supposedly HEALTHIER than people who eat meat. I'd explain this, but I could just have one of our vegetarians do the honors....

Vegetarians are apparently weaker than people who eat meat. Why's that so?

Not true ... you ignorance amazes me ... vegetarians are actually usually a lot healthier and strong.

Cause they can't get enough protein and can't eat anything that contains egg and stuff, like cakes. And we all know that we need cake to get strong.

(source: Wikipedia)

Vegans can even eat cake ... just depends on how it is made. Vegetarians can eat all dairy products so any cake should not be a problem.

We can get our protein and iron from other places such as soy protein and vitamins.

What about milk? Is that included?

Milk = dairy.

She might be allergic to egg?

Edit:

Not true ... you ignorance amazes me ... vegetarians are actually usually a lot healthier and strong.

I've seen this cartoon and this girl was a vegetarian, and she got really weak and I jumped to that conclusion.

Vegans can even eat cake ... just depends on how it is made. Vegetarians can eat all dairy products so any cake should not be a problem.

Yeah, Vegans can't eat cake though. It is made of Milk and Egg.

Edited by Oskar