Star Junction

I don't know if this has been said before, or if it's obvious or not, but today I was just thinking about Star Junction and how it's going to be Star Junction and noticed why Rockstar might have used Star. Check this out.

In math we have multiplication, where you multiply (times) something. Now, here is one way of writing an equation:

2 x 2 = 4

2 Times 2 Equals 4. Now with an asteric, or a star

2 * 2 = 4

Same thing, I don't know, I just find it interesting for some reason :P.

The reason why they named it that might have to do with this.

Yeah, I see what you're saying rockstarrem, but it could also be because of the "star" in "Rockstar" as well. It would be stupid to call it "Rockstar Junction", so maybe they decided to go with "Star Junction".

If we're going with the way you're thinking, I'd find it funnier if it were called "Division Circle" or something like that. Maybe even "Plus Cube"... :P

How is there no way? Anyway, Original GTA Master, good point there, I forgot all about the Rockstar part :P.

i dont get how multiplication, and in some schools is wierdly used as a asterisk, has to do with star junction or rockstar. maybe rockSTAR and STAR junction are together but other than that theres not much.