Forza 2 Thread

Chris

In this thread we talk about Forza 2 for the Xbox 360, and share custom cars we've made.

So I've had this game since it came out, but only today did I try skinning a car. This is my first ever attempt, and since the Lamborghini Gallardo I was driving was yellow, what better way to start off than to make a R* logo on the car!

rstar1nvi.jpg

rstar2icm.jpg

rstar33as.jpg

rstar46f1.jpg

I wasn't really sure what type of decal to use on the doors, there's paint splats, tears, flames, lightning, natures, and creatures, among other sutff. I figured a tear would work the best so that's what I've used there... black/yellow colour scheme isn't great to work with but it turned out ok I think...

I will improve. Could have improved this by finding some nicer wheels too, don't really like the default Lambo ones, but there's too many to choose from though :P

EDIT: Oh and yes I know other GTA webmasters have attempted this... I like mine better though, plus I chose a sexy car to begin with :)

What do you mean black and yellow isn't great to work with? That's what I primerily worked with in Forza 1!

I might get this game, but I could have sworn I was better at the first one.

I know, I was really good and loved the first one. Now I can't even turn a car without spinning out horribly. :S

Yes they are stock. And as much as I love Lamborghini's, I've never been a fan of the rims they use on most of their models. There's literally hundreds to choose from on Forza though, all of them real life makes and stuff.

Show me some rims (real life) you think would suit the car and I'll add them, use google images or whatever, I'm sure Forza 2 will have it, or one similar ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...