sky can i be a super mod

Yes, you're mainly a newbie to this forum, not any old member. You should stick around this forum a little more, so more of us get to know you much better, if you stay, chances are that you might become a staff member depending if you're a good member.

All I can say is Dream on buddy.. Dream on... :)

No, this guy will never have any chances at ever becoming a part of the staff. Ask Sky more about the advertising.

Lawl, even though he advertised, the link doesn't even go anywhere. The worst advertiser ever. Well, if that's the case then, I guess he won't be a staff member then.

Guess who changed it? lawl. Just people like that have an extremely long way to go, and there's way more potentials from the start off when someone new signs up. Why do you want to be a mod anyway? Power? Ha. No.

This guy has enough of a chance at being staff at me, wait am I insulting myself?

0? lol

Seriously dude. Just normal member is enough. And what are the really big benefits of being a (super)mod anyway? You just take up responsibility's and have a bit more say on how everything is done. You've got your own forum, have fun there with mod ability's.