if gtaIV comes to pc how hard drive space do you think iy will take up?

gtaIV hard drive space how much is requiered  

16 members have voted

1. 1. gb

• 5gb
    • 10 gb
    • 12 gb

A single layer Blu-Ray disc can 'only' hold 25 gig BTW. And DVDs are far cheaper to produce so I think producing one Blu-Ray disc would actually be more expensive then producing an amount of DVDs that will equal the storage-space.

But then you have to think of the cost for packaging the extra DVD's and shipping them, since they are the same weight as blurays, but there are more of them.

And the cost to write to the DVD's, the time it would take, and all kinds of other technical implications...

I'm not sure, but I don't think Blu-Ray writers are that fast yet.. And they already have all the stuff to make the DVD's with. The Blu-ray stuff is all new. Weight wouldn't really a that big problem I think, but yeah. They'll need to alter the shape of the box to fit all the DVD's in.

Hey ppl pray 4 me that it doesn't get on blu-ray tecno coz i and many ofcourse will hav 2 ugrade their disk drives just 4 da game

<i kno the game will prove to b such that we'll lov to sacrifice many more things 4 for it but then too...i wud luv if its on normal technology> :P