How to get a Bullet Proof Savanna (Cesar's red low rider)

fatalgamer

I know that you can get it after you race with Cesar. I know that you have to push it to a garage, but how?! I tried pushing it to one on foot but it gets stolen. I tried with a vehicle but it blows up and then dissapears. Can some one help me?

Hit the car with a bat, golf club etc to make him get out. Steal it and DRIVE it there. Or you can get it in th mission 'rior' when outside MD's house, you can also get the mothership here.

You know those missions in San Fierro that you do after Jethro calls you and tells you to finish Driving School, well in one of the missions you have to drive Ceasar to the docks With his car so before the mission get a sniper rifle and start the mission. Next Shoot Ceasar in the head with your Sniper Rifle and the car door should open and he Would fall out and die. You would fail the mission but you still get his Bullet Proof Savanna.

hey you know what i do, is i go and edit the handling folder, look for a car that i like, and i set the collision multiplier at -0.995, and it makes the car really hard to kill, except when you flip it, if you would like a copy of my handlig folder with the savanna set to hard to kill, give me your e-mail and i will do my best to send it to you. mines pumadogy@hotmaildotcom

Hey dont spoil the kid...

@u,the topic starter: u try yo good at that..otherwise there are many others like everything-proof black infernus in the game...i exactly dunno but u can get the guides at many sites : for exmpl:

Come Here !

Or drop in Here!

Thank you my good friend. I never knew there were so many bullet proof cars in San Andreas.