Resolution Help

Hooper

I have a crap graphics card, a Pentium 4 and 512meg of Ram - So my comp isnt that great.

What are the best settings that I should run on? Iam running on 800x600 in windowed mode because it would lag to much in full screen.

So what "Draw Distance"do? And what other settings should I apply for no lag?

Cheers B)

I have a crap graphics card, a Pentium 4 and 512meg of Ram - So my comp isnt that great.

What are the best settings that I should run on? Iam running on 800x600 in windowed mode because it would lag to much in full screen.

So what "Draw Distance"do? And what other settings should I apply for no lag?

Cheers B)

The draw distance tells the computer how far will it draw objects in a 3D graphics program, such as SA. The more the draw distance, the clearer the background objects; this makes the computer work harder just to draw faraway objects. Try to set the draw distance to medium, and play around with the detail settings - CJ might end up blocky in there, but this should help you with the game. Also, there might be other background processes that get in the way; freeing up memory for SA to use may help you, too... An internal graphics card may not make SA work properly...

P.S.: Feel free to give me a HijackThis log of your PC; there might be some unwanted stuff there...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie