PSV Eindhoven

CSKA Moscow

Fenerbache

GROUP H

Arsenal

Sevilla/AEK Athens

Steaua Bucharest

Slavia Praque

That's the very latest for the Champions League Draw, it finished about 6 minutes ago. Chelsea have a tough group, Arsenal have an easy group, Liverpool have a moderately easy group, and Man U have a moderately easy group. I think Chelsea will finish 2nd, Arsenal 1st, Liverpool 1st and Man U 1st.

Link - still not updated fully

GROUP H

Arsenal

Sevilla/AEK Athens

Steaua Bucharest

Slavia Praque

Ah shit, not to good for us. Group G its a littel bit easy, from my opinion.

Can't believe I missed'em on TV, thanks man ... Damn, last year real Madrid came to Bucharest ... Well ... I think this group is easier than last year ... :thumbsup:

Edited by Gycu Brun

S.Bucharest aren't that good among Europes Elite you know, I remember when Boro beat them in the Uefa Cup in 05/06. More realistic target for them would be progressing to the Uefa Cup via finishing 3rd in the group.

Man Utd have a fairly easy group but it as bad luck to get AS Roma especially after last years crowd trouble, this has nothing to do with footballing reasons but I would have hoped to avoid them.

Well Rangers have truly got the 'Group of Death' they got the German and French champions mixed with Spains runners-up. I think they don't have a hope. They should just enjoy the occasion.

Well... for Steaua this is way easier than last year, because we had low chances of winning agaist Real Madrid or Ol. Lyon, I mean after ten years since the last match in UEFA CL but anyway

We still beat the cr@p out of Dinamo Kiev ( 1-4 ) and had a draw with Ol.Lyon ( 1-1 in France ) ...

And BTW, 20 000 romanians were on Santiago Bernabeu last year to support Steaua ... Amazing!

But anyway you are right, I mean Arsenal almost won the Cup in 2006 and Sevilla is one of the best Spanish teams ... We'll wait and see ...

About group E, well Barcelona has some tough matches there but I'm sure they'll do just fine ...