Sig please. I'm all in.

Dirty Harry

-MrLlamaLlama's mini tutorial for displaying a custom sig.-

Go to the 'store' link at the top of the page, that will take you to the store page. On the left, there's a little box, with a few links in it, titled 'personal links', in that box, click 'send money'. Then type my username in, all capitals included... Insert the amount in the box, and click send. Then me get monies!

To put the image as your sig, save it to your computer. (my codes won't last forever) So then you upload it to a free image hosted like imagelodge (link at the top left of the page under main banner). If i have included numbers, or a mix of upper / lowercase letters in the filename, it may not be accepted. Simply change the filename to something simple, such as 'sig' or mrllamallamapwns' :P Once uploaded, get the 'code' for the image (fullsize), then copy and paste that code into your sig, click 'preview signiature' to see if the image displays... If not, use another code. Keep trying until the preview sig button displays the image, then apply it. Your sig will now be updated.

Congrats!

-MrLlamaLlama-

Edited by MrLlamaLlama