Terminator 4

Toaletino

I´m speechless. Of course it´s a "fake". I made it by myself today in Photoshop. Downloaded a TV Snow picture, downloaded a AK-47 picture and then combined it together. A little brushing and smudging and vóila! What did you espect anyway? It´s just a funny (at least in my opinion) picture made by a GTA fan.

EDIT: I just wanted to say something more, so instead of double posting I´m going to edit my last (this) post. What did you expect anyway? An announcement of The Terminator 4? I´m sorry for leading you to that conclusion but this was supposed to be a joke. Can´t you see? I just took a screen shot of CJ and edited it into making him look like The Terminator. I even wrote "I´l be back" What do you want? Proof? Here, I´m gonna make a video of me making the "Terminator CJ" all from scratch. I hope that you´ll believe me then. When I come back, I´m gonna be back with "proof".

Edited by Toaletino

Okay...... I just realized I´m the biggest dumbass on the planet. You already know that I made this in Photoshop, so "proving" that I did it is pointless. Anyway, I just want to say that I didn´t see the difference between "Fun & Games" and "Entertainment" forums. Kinda seemed the same to me. I dunno, guess I messed up.