where do i buy gta s.a.?

yayan

i want gta san andreas and mta for it and tell me how to work them=]

pm me

Do you mean download SA? No way, other than MTA, which is freeware, I can't help you for that - remember that we discourage warez here, per forum rules. Stay legal and buy the legit copy of the game, OK?

No warez - Discussion about illegally obtaining copyrighted material is strictly forbidden

Doing crazy ideas such as asking "hey, where can I download GTA 3?" or something similar will result in the suspension of your account, so BE CAREFUL, NOOB!

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Topic unlocked because creator explained they are not asking for where to illegally download GTA SA. As everybody has said, that something totally illegal and we will not let you do it, and certainly not be a part of it.

To the other members: There is absolutely NO need to be rude to somebody and call them a "n00b" and tell them to "leave now" just because you think they might be asking a forbidden question. If there has been a breach of the rules, report the post and a moderator will deal with it. Quoting and explaining the rules is great, but no need to be an idiot about it.

As said above, most shops still stock GTA SA. Since you want MTA, you obviously want the PC version? You might find it in the 2nd hand/used/preowned section of the shop if it isn't anywhere else.

Topic unlocked because creator explained they are not asking for where to illegally download GTA SA. As everybody has said, that something totally illegal and we will not let you do it, and certainly not be a part of it.

To the other members: There is absolutely NO need to be rude to somebody and call them a "n00b" and tell them to "leave now" just because you think they might be asking a forbidden question. If there has been a breach of the rules, report the post and a moderator will deal with it. Quoting and explaining the rules is great, but no need to be an idiot about it.

As said above, most shops still stock GTA SA. Since you want MTA, you obviously want the PC version? You might find it in the 2nd hand/used/preowned section of the shop if it isn't anywhere else.

OK, sorry about that... Just some misunderstanding on my part...

I apologize for any of the mess I made here...