Direct3D Acceleration

MeL

Ok i was trying to play Halo and it said that i needed to update my drivers so i did and now when i try to run Direct3D Acceleration it says failed at step 8 so i cant play any games now <_< I dont know much about computers so if you need any more info or somethin that would make it easyier for you to solve just ask.

ok i got the direct3d acceleration to work now. My gta vc works now but when iu try halo i get a message that my drivers are known to have issues with the game and that i need to update them. Where can i update my 64MB NVIDIA GeForce2 MX with TV Out?

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Yea i have been there be4 i just never knew where to find my product series and type and all that other stuff. Where can i find it because last time i tryed i ended up not working.

To find your product type / series:

Click start.

Right click on my Computer, and select properties.

A window will appear with several tabs at the top. Click the one that says hardware.

In the new window, click on the button that says device manager.

In this new window, find the title that reads 'display adapters' amd click the plus icon next to it.

You will likely see something like Nvidia blah blah blah, it should display your product name and / or series.

Hope that helped...

NinjaE: The site mentioned by Rockstarrem now has a function to auto find and update drivers, you could try that?

To find your product type / series:

Click start.

Right click on my Computer, and select properties.

A window will appear with several tabs at the top. Click the one that says hardware.

In the new window, click on the button that says device manager.

In this new window, find the title that reads 'display adapters' amd click the plus icon next to it.

You will likely see something like Nvidia blah blah blah, it should display your product name and / or series.

Hope that helped...

NinjaE: The site mentioned by Rockstarrem now has a function to auto find and update drivers, you could try that?

Yea i went there i found a button that said update your driver <_< and it worked THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPIN :lol: