GTASA Crazy Trainer +151

maly

When i run GTA-SA +113 Trainer.exe and start using cheats it has no problem in terms of my genuine anti-virus called "Sophos Anti-Virus" the best i must say!

But for GTASA Crazy Trainer +151 its different instead Sophos detects Mal/Packer and why is the creator called "Virus" :D

This is like on crack/patches hacktool etc but still why does the newest release have to detect it yet the 113 is perfectly fine ?

Thank you maly :)

post-14727-1196393614_thumb.jpg

Edited by maly

When i run GTA-SA +113 Trainer.exe and start using cheats it has no problem in terms of my genuine anti-virus called "Sophos Anti-Virus" the best i must say!

But for GTASA Crazy Trainer +151 its different instead Sophos detects Mal/Packer and why is the creator called "Virus" :D

This is like on crack/patches hacktool etc but still why does the newest release have to detect it yet the 113 is perfectly fine ?

Thank you maly :)

It may be a false positive (if it was only made by a modder, not a software cracker; some of the trainers and tools available were made by people using legit copies of GTA games), but I found out that some trainer apps available here were made by warez groups, such as PiZZADOX's San Andreas trainer; as we all know, some of them stuff their releases with malware...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...