Was September 11 all a conspiracy?

azn

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What we have is true; the videos, pics etc. What we are making of it is false. That's why the Government has not taken action against Dylan Avery for making Loose Change, and like you said, if what we were making of on the events 9/11 was true the Government would be in very deep shit.

The Pentagon is the main example; How, does a Boeing 757 disappear into a small hole, then make another hole at the other side and not leaving the nose behind?

Or that the FBI arrived in minutes to confiscate any videos that recorded the attack...

Or that there was a lack of debree (or however you spell it) at the site?

There's many things but I haven't finished downloading the video so I can only watch parts of it before it stops.

And all the eye witnisses, the blackbox and radar proof of independent people (not related to the government).

Likewise, the eye witnesses had very different stories. Some say an American Airlines jet hit the Pentagon, some say a 18-20 passenger jet, and some say a missile. Firefighters could smell Cordite at the scene, implying that explosives were used, which explains why the fireball at the scene was too small for a Boeing, because Cordite can set off a massive explosion without the usual raging fireball.

I have many more facts to talk about, but I can't remember them all.