Was September 11 all a conspiracy?

azn

Recently I have taken the time to learn about what really happened on the 9/11. To my surprise, I have seen all these unusually convincing videos on Youtube which showed evidence that it could possibly have been a planned event. I have linked a couple of conspiracy videos below, I would like you to all watch them and give me your honest opinion.

This link above accuses the video Osama Bin Laden made in December 2001 in which he admitted full responsibility for the 9/11 attacks that it was a fake due to the low-quality and several other facts stated in the video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wbCcb6NV8Io&feature=related

This video shows just before the plane hit the WTC, something strange occurred and that there was an extra piece of equipment on the bottom of the plane that hit the 2nd WTC.

This link, where the supposed airliner crashed into the Pentagon, upon closer inspection of the 5 frames has 2 blue trails just ahead of it. (?)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iS2rlAoKiy4&feature=related

This is a computer generated video showing what happened to American Airlines Flight 77 when it headed for the Pentagon, then some other interesting yet puzzling stuff...

This is a Scientific recreation of the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVvZ...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu7h...feature=related

These seem rather stupid, but watch them for clues.

Also, if any of you have Limewire, download 'Loose Change' Editions 1 and 2. These are full length documentaries about the 9/11. They are about 700MB each.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sorry...It just seems odd that an explosion of aircraft fuel can bring a 110-storey skyscraper down...

Odd? I'm amazed that they stood for such a long time. It's not just an explession. It's a full aircraft damaging the support collums and after that a big fire that weakens the rest of the supporting collums so they can't stand the huge strain of weight. Eventually, it would collapse.

Make a structure with little sticks. A stable one. And then set it on fire some where 3/4 of the structure. The top will collapse giving to much strain the the bottom part of the structure thus making a whole structure collapse. It's only makes sense..

A Pretext. Does he have the rights to just go up and dig up the oil in Iraq? No. He made the pretext then blamed Al Queda, then accused them of hiding weapons...and when he found none...then why the hell are American troops still in Iraq? While he was at it he could help himself to the Oil.

Edited by aznn

And Santa Klaus is also a government run conspiracy for you to give big money to business men.

Ya Rly...(sarcasm).

Does the US governemt kill Americans, yes, is it in America, no, it's in Iraq.

Everyone knows Al-Qaeda were the organisation behind this.

America should stop to try to save the world. They did a big mess messing the world up, while earning money with it. Now they are trying to clean the world AND EARNING MONEY WITH IT. Just like Al Gore and his "Inconvenient Truth".

At least there is some country in the world trying to rid us of terrorists. Can't expect everything to always go according to plan you know.

And Bush doesn't have the might to place bombs in the WTC. Other then that. How would he keep hundreds of people quiet who would work on that operation. Who who is sane would commit suicide by crashing such plane into the building so Bush could invade some country and make the attack look like a terrorist attack.

Come on.. Just think for a second. Don't listen to some drop-out kid who thinks he knows it all (there is a reason why he's a drop-out you know. Probably not exactly the brightest guy you'll come across in your life)

Well, one thing I didn't really understand is when people said there was rigged bombs. Apparently it crumbled at the top, but no one wants to believe that'd happen, because it's "impossible." I'd imagine when it struck, there was a huge vibration and such. So unless you've actually seen a plane hit a building (of that scale), yeah.

But on the other side of the fence, why do we have those firefighters and policemen saying it was an inside job? Wouldn't they be the first to know, seeing they were the ones that had to rescue?

FDNY lost something like half their people in the 9/11 attacks, NYPD also took a hell of a hit. I'd expect their view to be a

little distorted in light of that. Not counting Japan's half-assed balloon bombs & shelling an uninhabited beach in WWII, this

was the first direct attack on US soil since the war of 1812. We had gotten the mind set that no one could ever do it & 9/11

shattered that, people still deny it could happen here.

Okay, simplest terms on how they took down the towers.

Al-Queefa (not worth my time to find correct spelling) specifically stole planes destined for long trips to ensure they had full

fuel tanks. This results in a huge fire, which makes heat. In turn the heat weakens the steel framework inside the concrete.

The weight of all the structure causes the walls in the impact area to give way & everything above drops 10 feet (1 floor).

This weakens the walls below & basically turns everything above the impact into a giant jackhammer. Simple physics.

The impact wasn't what brought down the towers, they stood for some time afterwards. It was the fire that did it.

This is what bin lauden tried to accomplish in '92 w/ the Ryder truck in the basement garage of the WTC, but failed to

generate a sufficient fire.

Only the Pentagon gives out a lot, If you take a look at the damage, its to little to be a full plane. It actually does look like a Missile was the cause. But I don't like to think about stuff like that... It doesn't interest me.

Also a few months ago, there was a report about the U.S Bombing one of their cities so they can have a reason to attack Cuba. I saw this on the news a few months ago, it was pretty interesting.

Edited by Charger

The Pentagon is a much shorter structure so the damage would be contained to the impact area. It was also designed to be

the US military headquarters so I would expect it to be a little sturdier than most buildings. Besides, a jetliner going 400 MPH

sounds a lot like a missile, minus the warhead.

Cuba, for what? Mambo music & pre 1958 American cars?

I'm sure it's a nice place to visit & I like the few Cubans I've met (one involved in the Bay of Pigs incident), but what could

they possibly have to risk a war over? In the coming years I expect relations to be officially re-opened between Cuba &

the US.

The Pentagon is a much shorter structure so the damage would be contained to the impact area. It was also designed to be

the US military headquarters so I would expect it to be a little sturdier than most buildings. Besides, a jetliner going 400 MPH

sounds a lot like a missile, minus the warhead.

Cuba, for what? Mambo music & pre 1958 American cars?

I'm sure it's a nice place to visit & I like the few Cubans I've met (one involved in the Bay of Pigs incident), but what could

they possibly have to risk a war over? In the coming years I expect relations to be officially re-opened between Cuba &

the US.

It was suppose to happen around the 1940's. Not during these times.