I need help for the downgrader. I don't know how to backup a file either. I can't open my GTA:SA window, how come?

Hi!

I need help on the downgrader. I can't open it! Hmmmmm... =/

How can I open it?

How can I backup a file?

My computer has a problem that my GTA:SA window cannot open. It says: ''This application has failed to start because vorbisfile.dll was not found.''

Edited by YoungJosh404

Hi!

I need help on the downgrader. I can't open it! Hmmmmm... =/

How can I open it?

How can I backup a file?

My computer has a problem that my GTA:SA window cannot open. It says: ''This application has failed to start because vorbisfile.dll was not found.''

If you still have the original, legit SA install disk, then wiping, reloading and downgrading GTASA might do the trick...

Hi!

Something doesn't add up here... You replied to Huckleberry saying that his advice of reinstalling doesn't work. If you DO have a legit, working disk of the game, the vorbisFile.dll file is part of the normal install. How can it be that the game missed installing that? It gets put into the same directory as the main executable of the game so there's no way IF the install went without a hitch that it shouldn't find that file!