Nitto1320?

Sherman

So are you talking about the "Nitto Legends" or the original Nitto 1320 Challenge?

The first one I got sorta far in, had totally done up civic, but couldnt be stuffed playing for hours to get a skyline or a viper...underground 2 was sort of more fun...

Nitto Legends I played for a bit when I first noticed it came out, maybe 1 month of playing around 1 or 2 hours a week...got sick of that too since it was beta when I was playing...is it out of beta now? It looked much better than the original I remember though, but there werent many modifications

So are you talking about the "Nitto Legends" or the original Nitto 1320 Challenge?

The first one I got sorta far in, had totally done up civic, but couldnt be stuffed playing for hours to get a skyline or a viper...underground 2 was sort of more fun...

Nitto Legends I played for a bit when I first noticed it came out, maybe 1 month of playing around 1 or 2 hours a week...got sick of that too since it was beta when I was playing...is it out of beta now? It looked much better than the original I remember though, but there werent many modifications

I played the original for a little bit, it was really hard for me so I just quit. Legends is still in beta, and seems to be doing well. I think there's more now, I really wouldn't know. I found out about it a few days ago. It's definitely difficult to move up without buying a membership or anything, which I'm not doing. I just do it for fun. Have a mid-13 second GSR right now. Looks stock, but obviously isn't. Have everything balanced out to where I don't have any engine damage after many, many runs. Still looking to improve it with small add-ons, or even taking something off.

is there a charger in the game to buy? ive skimmed through it and well, cant tell for shiat if it does, so does it have a charger? 1969 Dodge charger Rt?

Nah, it doesn't. Mostly newer cars, really. I'd say 97+. You start with an Integra GSR though. Takes awhile to move up unless you buy points and memberships and such. Something to pass the time, really.

Though, I think the best way is to start with Lopez13's ratios and have the $1000 race tires (nitto555r) If you race brackets and are really good at R/T's then you'll rack up money really quick.

yea, this version of the game is in beta right now, so it doesnt have that many cars yet, and it only has one track to race on. (they add more features throguhout the days). i still i think its better than challenge, because it has a nicer layout to it. i still only have the integra, although it has the best parts i can get for it, untill i get a new car. :P

Edited by gtaraider