MY GTA IV PARODY

Cyper

It was a time ago since I did those trailers (they we're made some days after the orginal gta4-trailers) and now when I became a member here on Gtaforums I decided to post those trailers here. I hope you all enjoy them. This is a good-bye for GTA to the Playstation 2 system. It's might look serious when you look at the first trailer, but then It all will get more fun. Well, hopefully. :)

Enjoy them everyone here on GTA forums. Here's the description I made for the first trailer and this was actually the reason why I made them.

The Trailers won't be exactly like the real gta4 trailers, since I've done those ones in my own way and many scenes are diffrent. However, ENJOY! )

This video shows Playstation 3's superiority if you look at the old PS2. Things will be different this time.

It shows that earlier GTA-series won't be like it was when IV is release (especially the graphic way) and of course the opportunities in the old series will be more boring after IV's release. The video is based on the Swedish TV-serie ''Skrotnisse'', and yes, It's sounds funny because It's a TV-serie for children. I actually tease the PS2 a bit and the old series, even if they're a masterpieces people will see the old GTA-series in a different way when Grand Theft Auto 4 is released. How ever, we should not forget the old Grand Theft Auto series. A goodbye for the old generation GTA games, and a goodbye for the big Grand Theft Auto for the Playstation 2 system, and a welcome for the next generation..

Message from Rockstar Games about the Grand Theft Auto: IV Trailer.

"However, we can confirm that all footage in the trailer 'Things Will Be Different' was captured directly from 720p gameplay running real time in our RAGE engine on a next-gen gaming console." The latter comments make it unclear if the trailer is for the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 version of the game.'' - Rockstar Games (less)

Skrot Theft Auto - Things will be diffrent

Skrot Theft Auto - Looking for that special dump

Skrot Theft Auto - Zip them up, children