Mesages on the pony vans in vice city

Blingking01

It should be something like pony.txd. There is a search funtion in IMG tool (F2), just type 'pony' in and it should go to the dff, click 'find next' to get the txd.

You'll need to extract the TXD (right click > extract) to a place you won't forget, then open it with a TXD editor. You'll then need to extract the image file from the TXD you want to edit, and change it in paint, or photoshop, or whatever image manipulation program you use.

After you've done that, you need to import the modified image back into the TXD, then import the TXD back into the IMG file you started out with.

Hope that's all clear and makes sence....

dude you need to open it with TXD Workshop or ViceTXD

Thanks, But I Knew that, i need to know the file name.

It should be something like pony.txd. There is a search funtion in IMG tool (F2), just type 'pony' in and it should go to the dff, click 'find next' to get the txd.

You'll need to extract the TXD (right click > extract) to a place you won't forget, then open it with a TXD editor. You'll then need to extract the image file from the TXD you want to edit, and change it in paint, or photoshop, or whatever image manipulation program you use.

After you've done that, you need to import the modified image back into the TXD, then import the TXD back into the IMG file you started out with.

Its not in those files i checked but thanks anyway.

Its not in those files i checked but thanks anyway.

• 3 weeks later...