ANNOUNCEMENT: Please, no warez questions!

OK, I know there's already a Rules thread in this forum, and I'm not a moderator here, but for those of you people who are requesting for a direct download link (except for the Steam versions and the GTA classics), a crack or the like, please, don't ask us how to do it! Warez discussions are strongly discouraged in this site, as the admins might be legally liable for these kinds of illegal activity.

Actually the board states that 'we' (Chris) aren't responsible for the content posted by users of the website.

Remove this post if you think it's necessary, but I think this topic is pointless. If members can't bother to read the rules then they won't bother to read this topic either. Besides, everyone in their right mind will know that they won't get the download anyway.

and this isn't really an announcement BTW. No offense or anything. Just an observation

This topic In my Opinion states that people should not ask for Illegal Copies of the games. Jace I agree with you that this isn't really an announcement but really a statement.

Asking for a Download of Photoshop CS3 is illegal unless you are looking for a link for the Trial version which would be on the Adobe site.