I need ideas for my school project

OK, my professor asked us to make a tabloid in Word; practically anything goes so I decided to make one based on the Liberty Tree... I thought of using stuff from my Not Another Buddy Movie fanfic, with Eloise, Sam, Toni and some other GTA cast members being interviewed regarding the Plaza Hotel purchase, as well as some funny gangsta stuff... And I also have to make some stuff for my cousin, who plans to put some news about rappers and all the nice stuff in his paper... Any suggestions? Just make sure it's funny and it's about GTA, OK?

What have you come up with so far? Then maybe we can get a feeling of it and think it up.

This is what I've came up with, so far...

NEW YORK CITY – Plaza employees were surprised yesterday as Mr. Salamone handed the keys to Antonio “Toni” Cipriani, head of Cipriani Holdings. After years of being a Trump-owned hotel, Cipriani decided not to make any radical changes to the century-old Plaza. Longtime resident Eloise Fink described the purchase as "a rawther nice one; rumors say they would turn the Plaza into a condo, but good thing Mr. Toni decided not to,"...

Maybe a few cameos from CJ and some other people.

Yeah, and they asked CJ and three of the GSF members about the purchase...

I say pretty good, but a real tabloid has to be more nosy and has to make someone look bad....

Like some rawther funny stuff, like Niko winning the lottery and getting scammed, and some Britney Spears pwnage, too...

You want all those nosy reporters digging their noses in, a few interviews with Toni Cipriani.

For sure... I'll do it...