Who or What I am I?

JustADummy

The rules are simple. Someone asks a question, and it must begin with the words 'Who or What Am I?' Here is an example. Note: questions must have at minimum two clues in it.

EXAMPLE: Who or What am I? I am silver but my name is brown.

People have goes at answering the question. People are limited to 3 go's a question, just to free the question up. Here's an example of an answer:

EXAMPLE: The Brown Streak Railroad?

The next question is answered by the person who got the previous question correct. Unless said by me, a new question can only be asked if the question-answer confirms the choice. If it hasn't been confirmed by me or the question asker, it will be considered illegitimate and the new question asker will have one point deducted from his score, plus a 100 hour ban. I am much stricter than before, and this is your only warning.

If the answer has not been confirmed, and the question asker has not replied in 24 hours to the last answer, the question is scrapped and a new one will be asked.

Every correct answer gives you one point. Every couple of days, I'll update the scoreboard based on the points given out.

But remember, enjoy the game!

Edited by SA BMX 32