Planes in GTA IV

~Brad~

Cool! I think it's a good thing that R* haven't included flyable planes in the game. I think that would sap the realism out of it. I really hope we will be able to fly the helicopters to the height that we could in SA - now that'd be great! I remember when I first got into a plane in Vice City. I was gutted at the height they allowed you to fly - I could jump higher!

I hope a helicopter journey across the city takes a while in this new game.

Cool! I think it's a good thing that R* haven't included flyable planes in the game. I think that would sap the realism out of it. I really hope we will be able to fly the helicopters to the height that we could in SA - now that'd be great! I remember when I first got into a plane in Vice City. I was gutted at the height they allowed you to fly - I could jump higher!

I hope a helicopter journey across the city takes a while in this new game.

You could actually go higher in Vice City than you could in San Andreas...using some glitches of course.

Any idea where to find this intro to the official site? I'm guessing it isn't anything special judging by the lack of people asking about it. What did it feature, anyway? Also, I thought planes were a strict no-no for the game?

I think it was like the planes in GTA 3 - one flew over but you couldn't fly it. Well, actually, I suppose you could fly the dodo, but you know what I mean - there for show.

Any idea where to find this intro to the official site? I'm guessing it isn't anything special judging by the lack of people asking about it. What did it feature, anyway? Also, I thought planes were a strict no-no for the game?

R* have asked all websites to take it down. I doubt you will found another video, who knows? There will probably be planes, but they won't be flyable by Niko.

R* have asked all websites to take it down. I doubt you will found another video, who knows? There will probably be planes, but they won't be flyable by Niko.

I figured that they'd do that. I wanted to download it, but there was no place that put it up for download. I got the pictures though.

That's from the intro to the official site that was never put up right?

yes that's right

rockstar asked all websites to take the video down since it's not officially released. not saying that it might be but anything unofficial is not allowable for distribution.