Twisted Metal: Head-On

Harwood Butcher

twistedmetalheadon_ps2.jpg

Today I purchased Twisted Metal: Head-On for the PS2. I've been a fan of the Twisted Metal games ever since the earlier Twisted Metal games that were originally on the PSOne and besides the some what poor graphics of this particular game, I'd consider it a pretty good buy. I've been playing it for the past hour or so and I've been having a blast. This game brings back a lot of memories for me, playing some of the older titles. If you're a fan of Twisted Metal, then I suggest you go buy this game as soon as you can.

Fun game, Spaz and I played it a few times for the PSP when it first came out.

We murked the hell out of each other. That was fun.

At first I thought you were talking about the PSP version, I didn't know it was released on PSP. I was actually going to say I'd take you on when I finally charged my PSP >.>

Fun game, Spaz and I played it a few times for the PSP when it first came out.

We murked the hell out of each other. That was fun.

At first I thought you were talking about the PSP version, I didn't know it was released on PSP. I was actually going to say I'd take you on when I finally charged my PSP >.>

But I thought you and Chris82 played it before? :lolbounce:

I wasn't aware that the PSP version had online play over a distance...have no idea what that kind is called.

>.>..... PS2.... I totally said PS2.... >.>.........

Ad-Hoc is PSP-to-PSP, Infrastructure is over interwebs. The PSP can connect to your wireless network.

I'll have to pick up a copy of the PSP version then. Then I could have some fun kicking your ass before GTAIV comes out. :lolbounce:

Are there servers for it or is it random?

Edited by Original GTA Master

>.>..... PS2.... I totally said PS2.... >.>.........

Ad-Hoc is PSP-to-PSP, Infrastructure is over interwebs. The PSP can connect to your wireless network.

I'll have to pick up a copy of the PSP version then. Then I could have some fun kicking your ass before GTAIV comes out. :lolbounce:

Are there servers for it or is it random?

Ummm.... Damn, I forgot... I think there's servers, and then you create matches like any other game. Yeah, otherwise playing online would be a bitch, right? Yeah, okay. It's done pretty good.