gta san andreas save game help please

sexy-beast

i was looking all day for save games and when i was looking i read that the save game has to e the right version and when i would add the save game it would start me in the alley

so my question is does anyone know of any save games for version 3.0?

thanks in advance

You've posted it on the wrong subforum; please think before posting a topic here, and decide whether a more relevant sub-forum would be a better place to post it. Topics regarding Videogames, Computers, Music, TV + Movies, Sport, Graphics and Creative Writing, all have their own sub-forums you can post in. In this case, use the GTASA Help subforum instead. One word of advice to you, lurk before you leap...

i was looking all day for save games and when i was looking i read that the save game has to e the right version and when i would add the save game it would start me in the alley

thanks in advance

Well, check the downloads section, and it should tell you what the files are. Besides that, I'm not sure.

thanks in advance

You've posted it on the wrong subforum; please think before posting a topic here, and decide whether a more relevant sub-forum would be a better place to post it. Topics regarding Videogames, Computers, Music, TV + Movies, Sport, Graphics and Creative Writing, all have their own sub-forums you can post in. In this case, use the GTASA Help subforum instead. One word of advice to you, lurk before you leap...

That statement doesn't make quite as much sense with "lurk" instead of "look".

Moving to correct forum.

thanks in advance

Well, check the downloads section, and it should tell you what the files are. Besides that, I'm not sure.

thanks in advance

That statement doesn't make quite as much sense with "lurk" instead of "look".

Moving to correct forum.

OK, sorry about that...

thanks in advance

v3.0 is very similar to v.2.0.

v2.0 saved-games should work for you without any problem.