GTA IV "superior" on Xbox 360

Rockstar has contacted CVG to confirm that the forum poster in question is indeed a big smelly fake.

GTA IV on Xbox 360 is "superior" to the PlayStation 3 version, Rockstar employee Neil Corbett has seemingly stated on games forum rllmuk.

"As it stands the Xbox 360 version has the smoother framerate and far faster loading times (without any installing) but the PS3 version does have that warm feeling with bleached out sunsets and the like," says the post by Corbett.

The supposed Rockstar employee also went on to say that the exclusive Xbox 360 download content isn't as big as has been speculated:

"The extra content of the 360 version is significant but nothing like an 'extra Island' at all- as the lead platform it is currently the superior version however. Just you wait until your first windscreen-flying experience."

A quick check with out mate Google reveals that Neil Corbett does actually work in the QA department of GTA Towers, but obviously there's no way of checking if this bloke on the forum is who he says he is.

If he IS legit, he's soon going to get a visit from Rockstar's black helicopter. We've left a message with the company, but we're not holding our breath.

Source: CVG

The Xbox 360 has everything going for it and if you want to get the better graphics then of course you will have to buy a Xbox 360. Still i am sat here waiting patiently for my copy of GTA 4......Seen as though Sony has made the wait even longer, with their gimmicky Blu Ray! Yes it is a gimmick as you will find out in years to come......All praise the >>>

:worship: SUPERIOR CONSOLE THAT IS XBOX 360 :worship:

The Xbox 360 has everything going for it and if you want to get the better graphics then of course you will have to buy a Xbox 360. Still i am sat here waiting patiently for my copy of GTA 4......Seen as though Sony has made the wait even longer, with their gimmicky Blu Ray! Yes it is a gimmick as you will find out in years to come......All praise the >>>

You see this is exactly what i mean. I hate such topics were there is nothing but fanboyism. The rules say NO FANBOYISM. Get it in your head please. PS3 OWNS <--- even though its true i must shut my mouth and keep it to myself.

Dont start stiring up shit, man. Nothing good ever comes from arguements about which console is better.

Dont start stiring up shit, man. Nothing good ever comes from arguements about which console is better.

Exactly and we had enough topics about the "SUPER" version and we had to listen to enough bullsh*t so please if you want to advertise Xbox then go apply for a job by them but dont do it here.