Troubleshooting Forums

It would require a lot of work and Chris is busy with uni so he might not have time. Secondly, different people have different problems, although we do have a very large community, we can't create troubleshooting forums for every single problem that someone has. I do slightly agree with you, but what if someone questions isn't on there?

Gameplay & Help is just the general subforum for everything to do with the game. "Did you know you can do this" "How do you do this" to "This isnt working" to "Whats your favourite ___" all go in there.

Whilst we could split it into two (one for about the game, one for troubleshooting), it isn't really necessary, and it may cause more confusion with people posting in the wrong area.

Do you think it would be a good idea for us to do this with GTA IV? Are people likely to have problems that require troubleshooting with the 360 and PS3 versions?

This is totally the wrong topic to post it in, but I have a problem. If I want to post in a topic, then only the Fast Reply button shows up, and the others don't. And say I'm on this forum (Website Suggestions and Problems), but not reading a topic, then the New Topic button isn't showing up either. I've never had this problem before. I know, I should have created my own topic, but the button doesn't appear.