GTA SA Colision Blow out

Another crash topic :)

Ok, so there I was on the Freeway chilling driving very fast, all of a sudden, I came across a car that pulled out in front of me. As in the other topic :D

Sreeenshot below.

Anyway, I had a cheat called "smash & boom" on (didn't save it) and I crashed into this Huntley. It exploded, and made a huge blow up. 8 vehicles including the Huntley, exploded.

For some strange reason, when cars blow up, they stay the same color. On PS2 San Andreas they change black. :blink:

Anyway, here is the screen shot.

GTASAColisionblowout.jpg

Comments please? :D

That thing of the same colour blown cars is because you have 1.0.

And to put a replay on YouTube, do this:

• Get Fraps
  • Go to San Andreas and play your replay
  • When the replay is playing, record it with Fraps
  • Go to Windows Movie Maker, and make whatever effects you want (if you want to :lolbounce: )
  • Click on Save for my PC
  • Click Next twice
  • Wait
  • Upload to Youtube.

Go to Fraps and see where you saved the film. Then go to Windows Movie Maker, search for the video (Please un-mark the box at the left of "Open", otherwise it will create clips and you have to make a junction), and open it. Drag the video to the big rectangle down on the screen and click Save for my PC.

Choose a location for save the film and click Next twice, then wait and go to Youtube. When on Youtube, click on Upload, then fill the Description, ect forms and click Next down the page. Search for the video and click Upload, then wait for it to be uploaded, it can take several minutes to it.

hey man. yeah. the car colours not changing when they blow up is because you're using sa 1.0. there is a patch available online that fixes this and some other bugs, but if you're one of those peeps who likes using the hot coffee mod (and i'm not saying thats a bad thing...) then the patch disables it completely.

hey man. yeah. the car colours not changing when they blow up is because you're using sa 1.0. there is a patch available online that fixes this and some other bugs, but if you're one of those peeps who likes using the hot coffee mod (and i'm not saying thats a bad thing...) then the patch disables it completely.

But thats bad. For me anyway :D

I have lots of COOL mods on it at the moment. I have Neons, real car sounds etc... It's very good. You also should see my clip I made about it :D

If anyone is still looking for the patch, wait no longer, San Andreas 1.01 patch. For EU & AUS only.

Thats for the link GTA Don. I'll think about it. Btw Don... check you PM's please. News regarding GTA Shot. Please read it.

Most appreciated for you all replying to my topic. :)

-Kel :)