Leaked game intro? Nah!

Nope, this ain't no rickroll, it's the leaked intro for teh PS2/PS3/PSP/PC game "Eloise: Adventures At The Plaza". Rockstar Games hasn't released this game yet as of now, but it is speculated that it will be released in tandem with the upcoming "Eloise in Paris" movie... But actually, it's a fake. I made that up, using San Andreas, Fraps, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and a copy of that 2003 TV movie...

I'm still practicing my Photoshop/Premiere skills... God Bless and have a nice day... :dribble:

lol, yeah, it looked so professional :D nice work dude

Inabot nga ako ng mahigit dalawang oras diyan eh; first time ko pa lang nag-edit sa Premiere. Ung iba, sa ibang program ko ginawa... Astig noh?

Anyway, thanks for the comment, Noodle. Took me an hour or two just to make it right... :lolbounce:

lol, inulit mo lang sa ingles yung sinabi mo sa Tagalog eh :lolbounce:

talagang mahirap yan, ako hindi ako marunong gumawa nyan... tsaka kulang mga program ko eh... Photoshop lang

which program you heavily used in that work? i though it was Windows Movie Maker :P

Inabot nga ako ng mahigit dalawang oras diyan eh; first time ko pa lang nag-edit sa Premiere. Ung iba, sa ibang program ko ginawa... Astig noh?

Anyway, thanks for the comment, Noodle. Took me an hour or two just to make it right... :lolbounce:

talagang mahirap yan, ako hindi ako marunong gumawa nyan... tsaka kulang mga program ko eh... Photoshop lang

which program you heavily used in that work? i though it was Windows Movie Maker :P

Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Fraps and GTA San Andreas for the loading screen animations; I recorded my game while it is loading, using Fraps, then added it to the intro, along with the logos and the splash screen to make it look more authentic - pangit kasi pag sa Movie Maker, masyadong compressed kaya MPEG na lang ang ginamit kong source; I modded my game's GUI to look like a kid's game...hehe! :dribble:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Fraps and GTA San Andreas for the loading screen animations; I recorded my game while it is loading, using Fraps, then added it to the intro, along with the logos and the splash screen to make it look more authentic - pangit kasi pag sa Movie Maker, masyadong compressed kaya MPEG na lang ang ginamit kong source; I modded my game's GUI to look like a kid's game...hehe! :dribble:

ok... i dunno much about programs used in movie recording or something... :P

Haha, nice work man. It looks like it was professionally made, even if you're still practicing, keep the good work!

Actually, the intro credits was from the 2003 movie Eloise At The Plaza, and I added some details like the loading screen, taken from a modded GTASA install.

I'll try some more, but I'm still busy making some Photoshops for some of my homies... :lolbounce: