Pimp my site...and some more...

OK, so my homie Melanie, the same kid who I talked about in Serious Chat, decided to make a forum, but she asked me to pimp it up for her because it was in shambles. So I decided to do some GFX work, add more categories, and do some cleanup jobs, just to make it more lively and enjoyable.

Here's the banner, based on the San Andreas wallpaper:

header.gif

And anyway, I've made something in response to the GTA IV release; it's a spoof site for a fictional GTA game...

If anyone of you have any questions on web design, let me know... God Bless and have a nice day... :lolbounce:

OK, so my homie Melanie, the same kid who I talked about in Serious Chat, decided to make a forum, but she asked me to pimp it up for her because it was in shambles. So I decided to do some GFX work, add more categories, and do some cleanup jobs, just to make it more lively and enjoyable.

header.gif

And anyway, I've made something in response to the GTA IV release; it's a spoof site for a fictional GTA game...

If anyone of you have any questions on web design, let me know... God Bless and have a nice day... :lolbounce:

is it all about Strawberry Shortcake? i think i could help you in gfx... although i'm pretty busy rightnow, just contact me in my friendster account

EDIT : nice flash... :)

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

header.gif

is it all about Strawberry Shortcake? i think i could help you in gfx... although i'm pretty busy rightnow, just contact me in my friendster account

EDIT : nice flash... :)

Yeah, for sure, you can help... :coolthumbup: