cars touching the ground when driving?

omg kitty

I've notice this too, or someone makes a great car but over does the wheel size so that the wheels appear through fenders. I just delete these types of modds.

when tires too big u can go to the ide file(GTA SA Ultimate Editor easiest to edit that sort of stuff)and shrink the wheel size there no need to delete the model :)

Edited by fuzzyrabbitproductions

when i add a mod the car is always scraping the ground when im driving so i added another mod and it did the same thing and i was just wanting to know is that supose to happen??

if not do you know how i can fix the problem??

Did the mod readme file include info on other files to change? Your problem is most likely caused by you NOT making the other changes as supplied by the author of the mod. Virtually all mods of vehicles include data to change in other files like 'handling.cfg', 'carcols.dat', etc..

The 'handling.cfg' file controls things like ride height, suspension, etc.. And the 'vehicles.ide' file controls other stats like tire size and more. Many of these parameters are important for the vehicle to appear and perform correctly. If you leave all that stuff out, you're going to have problems!

Virtually all mods of vehicles include data to change in other files like 'handling.cfg', 'carcols.dat', etc..

Or not. There are cars that don't need anything.

That's why I said, "Virtually"... The better mods USUALLY do.

Anyway, if a car's still scraping and you've followed all instructions it might just be a case of low ground clearance. Just look at some of the street racers with the front spoiler just about kissing the ground standing still!