Fuck this!

It happens all the time for oringinal 360 owners(like me but i also have a PS3) the disk trays are to thin and they can move sometimes while playing a game...It happened to me with halo 3 and i just cussed the retailer of the game and got a free one :P

Edited by nickmcc369

• 6 months later...
Gah! So i start this mission involving a boat trip and some gay dude, until i hear a weird noise coming from my 360...

An Error appears on the screen so i open the tray and find a deep circular scratch on the disc... It's not loading and i can't do anything about it...

:cry:

I had that same problem with fight night round 3, almost happend with gears of war but it just nipped the sides Barely touching the part were the information is.

I once rented dead rising and the same deep circular scrach was on it, I could only play on half of the mall complex and when i tried to go to explore the other areas the game crashes. You got it bad becuase thats the circle of death on disk. the game is pretty much useless then. ADVICE try not standing the console vertical you have a higher risk of damaging the disk. :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...