A Question About The PC Version

Jay_Jay

If the game is slow, it's because your computer can't handle the game with the system requirement. The game might run in high resoulution aswell. Go to the pause menu, and change the graphic to low res or something like that. If it still lags change the screen res in your game to the lowest one that should work. Just tell me if you need more help.

If the game is slow, it's because your computer can't handle the game with the system requirement. The game might run in high resoulution aswell. Go to the pause menu, and change the graphic to low res or something like that. If it still lags change the screen res in your game to the lowest one that should work. Just tell me if you need more help.

Or you may need to update your drivers, especially your display; I recently tested GTA3 on a Core2Duo, with an integrated video adapter, and after an update, it sped up to a decent frame rate...

ok thanks. i changed the resolution to low and i changed the graphix thing to low also. and i turned off the frame limiter. and it works fine now. but there is like blue people. can anyone explain that? but also could i buy a controller (like the ps2 controller) for my computer. would it work with the game?

ok thanks. i changed the resolution to low and i changed the graphix thing to low also. and i turned off the frame limiter. and it works fine now. but there is like blue people. can anyone explain that? but also could i buy a controller (like the ps2 controller) for my computer. would it work with the game?

Yep; there are a lot of controllers that work fine with it, I guess...

oh ok. yea i was looking at some logitech controllers at game stop for like 30$. i'm going to buy one in a couple days. but one more question, i looked at the controller options for the game and it only said keyboard, mouse, and joystick. would the controller still work when it doesnt have it as a option on the game?

When you hook up the controller, the option "CLASSIC" should show up under CONTROL options.

The game is programmed to look for them & default is the same as PS2 version. If you re-map your controls (I set all

my games as close to GTA3 as possible) bu sure to assign "YES" & "NO" to your keyboard (respectively "Y" & "N" keys).

You'll need them to recruit gang members in some missions.

Is SAAC strictly for SA or will it work w/ other games (like SCAREFACE:TWIY)?

Edited by Urbanoutlaw